Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4430s (Clover)
CPU
i3-2310m/HM65
Graphics
Intel HD 3000, 1366x768
sometimes my keyboard and trackpad can't used, but after restarted my laptop, i can use my keyboard and trackpad again.
but the problem has not totally fixed, it can comes again.

Sorry for my bad english

No, is there another way to fix it without reinstall? But the way is almost same. I have another problem , my laptop cannot sleep, when i clicked sleep button in apple menu, it was shut down

Follow the guide as written. Most of the guide is a post-install guide.
If you installed things not recommended by the guide, you may have some cleanup to do...

Follow the guide as written. Most of the guide is a post-install guide.
If you installed things not recommended by the guide, you may have some cleanup to do...

i followed all of your post install guide

i followed all of your post install guide

If you have a problem, describe it clearly and attach "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.
Also, please fill out your profile as requested in the guide/FAQ before your next reply.

i've fixed my sleep problem by removing kext in efi/clover and change it with your kext.
i've completed my profile.
But i've also have a graphic glitches when playing youtube or video, when i play video sometimes it shows horizontal lines, and often freezing.i've tried ec reset, slide=0, inject intel.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    601.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
i've fixed my sleep problem by removing kext in efi/clover and change it with your kext.
i've completed my profile.
But i've also have a graphic glitches when playing youtube or video, when i play video sometimes it shows horizontal lines, and often freezing.i've tried ec reset, slide=0, inject intel.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

i'm sorry, it's the new file.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting New.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
i'm sorry, it's the new file.

Why are these kexts patched?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext

Why is NullCPU installed?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

Remove NullCPU. Restore kexts to vanilla by running the macOS installer.

--

And why did you change config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel to true. As per Probook guide, should be false.
Do not change config.plist settings...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back