Nvidia GTX 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone,

I am very new to the Hackintosh world, and my start is not going really well...
The instalation of Mavericks is done via UniBeast. But after, I need to use MultiBeast for the drivers.

I have this set-up, following the August Buyer's guide:

ASUS SABERTOOTH X79 Intel Core i7-4930KGeForce GTX 760
32GB RAM
512 Go SSD
Here are a few issues:
Wich one should I use between EasyBeast, UserDSDT & DSDT-Free?

After rebooting, I have the boot0 Error. I fixed it with the command:
dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2

But after rebooting again, I have the apple logo and then, nothing. The monitor doesn't detect anything.
"DVI No Signal" :banghead:
How can I fix this?

Does anyone has the same config and get the sound working?

Thanks a lot for you help.

No one to help me out?

It would not be difficult to start over.
In Multibeast my experience is that it is best to drill down to the individual settings, DSDT free.
The flags you need to boot off Unibeast have to be checked off in Multibeast: the interface is not that intuitive but you should get it after a few tries.
Until you can reliably boot off the hard drive/SSD the rest will not work optimally. Although this step seems to cause new users the most problems one you understand it much of the rest becomes easier.
Once you can boot get networking running and then sound.
Make a Time Machine back-up at every working stage as it is easier to restore than reinstall the further you go.
Some functions are just not going to work optimally although you can spend hours obsessing over them.
Once you achieve a stable configuration I would not do every Multibeast upgrade as sometimes this can lead to frustration unless something is just not working right and you have a Time Machine backup . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back