Graphics
Radeon HD 6850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I successfully installed OSx Lion yesterday on my first Hackintosh and it is running really quite well. However I understand that running multi beast should allow me to restart the computer and load Lion without having my iboot cd in the drive? But no matter what I do I can't seem to get it to run properly... it just says an error has occurred when I boot from Hard Disc. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I did download the proper DSDT file for my MoBo... Thanks in advance.
P.S.S. I would like to send a picture of it on here but I don't know how to take a screen shot in the boot menu?

Bump.

Having the same problem. It will boot properly from the USB stick, but not other wise. I get a blank screen after the apple with the spinning wheel.

Also, I can't seem to get a definitive answer on how to check the F(version) of the BIOS anywhere. I also want to make sure I have the proper version of my DSDT

Mine is a little different than your problem... it just seems like it is not recognizing chameleon on my drive. I am pretty darn sure I have the right DSDT file but when I select the HDD as my primary boot option I just get an error code and it never brings me to chameleon. Any help would be appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back