ati radeon hd4800
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Hi! Guys, first time poster here. I am already frustrated trying to install mountain lion using unibeast. My build looses video signal after showing the mac logo. I dont know what to do anymore. followed a lot of tutorials here but still no fix yet. I am not sure if its the hardware compatibility in my build.

My hardware
Asus P9x79 Pro
Intel core i7 3930k
RipJaws 4gb x 8 ram
MSI Radeon HD 4800 <---- I just used my previous CPU Video card
500GB Sata <-- used sata 3

I dont know whats wrong. i followed instruction of removing other usb peripherals. only mouse and keyboard
remove internal drive

Is there a fix for my build or do i need to replace my video card since my problem is i loose video signal.
Hope you guys can assist me with what to do with my build.

Also tried boot flags with no success

tried -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No
tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiPort=4 <- gets a loading mac screen then still goes blank from loosing video signal
Hope you can help me! Thanks!

was able to get past the video loosing signal but now stuck with a grey screen with no cursor. what boot flag could fix this issue. anybody? suggestions?

was able to get past the grey background screen using the following boot flags
GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x3000 AtiConfig=Bulrushes AtiPorts=4

but now i am stuck with a blank grey fabric texture background.
read some post regarding multibeast? but i thought after using unibeast it already has multibeast on it. will try downloading multibeast and putting it on my usb. if other has any suggestion feel free to comment this post thanks!

You can't Multibeast until you complete the install. Guessing you haven't read the Unibeast guide...
Also try GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 AtiConfig=Bulrushes AtiPorts=4

I am already frustrated trying to install mountain lion using unibeast. My build looses video signal after showing the mac logo. I dont know what to do anymore. followed a lot of tutorials here but still no fix yet.
I have had a same problem, try the boot option: PCIRootUID=0

I have had a same problem, try the boot option: PCIRootUID=0

This addresses a lot of problems I had with the no-signal problem after the apple logo, not just on this build

I had the same problem on H77 mobo, with Evga gtx 560. I was able to get through it with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes, npci=0x3000, PciRootUID=0"

Edit: PCIRootUID=0 was the only command i actually needed. Booting Unibeast with all three resulted in Multibeast "Install Failed" error.

I am having the same issue also.

Specs of my Hackintosh are:
Mobo- -Asus P9X79 PRO (UEFI BIOS)
CPU- -Intel Core i7-3930K BX80619i73930K Unlocked Processor (LGA 2011)
GPU- -ASUS GTX670-DC2-2GD5 GeForce GTX 670 2GB (PCI-e 3.0)
RAM- -G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900)

I have tried using (PCIRootUID=0) and (GraphicsEnabler=No) in the Uni Beast Command line.
But I can't get to the installation screen, just the grey apple logo and the white back ground.

-L33T_G33K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back