Graphics
intel 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
my old sony vaio fw41m/h is installing... and works after the installation buth no wifi no ethernet and no high resolution.. well my sony isnt the problem here.

it does show that my usb installing thing seems to work fine. (installed with a tutorial from this site.)

my Probook 4340s is the problem, it seems that if you turn the probook on looks fine. it wil load the unibeast bootloader, it wil start to boot the installation of mac osx. The in the loadscreen before you can select your language for the installation, is the problem

( mac_os_x_snow_leopard_boot_screen_for_windows_7_by_xulfikar-d4klfw3.png) :banghead:

it hangs all the time, then when i am reboot the probook the bios will chrash and reboots again. if you try it again you get the same result. Is there anyone that have the same problem? please help i am trying this for moths now

my old sony vaio fw41m/h is installing... and works after the installation buth no wifi no ethernet and no high resolution.. well my sony isnt the problem here.

it does show that my usb installing thing seems to work fine. (installed with a tutorial from this site.)

my Probook 4340s is the problem, it seems that if you turn the probook on looks fine. it wil load the unibeast bootloader, it wil start to boot the installation of mac osx. The in the loadscreen before you can select your language for the installation, is the problem

(View attachment 41798) :banghead:

it hangs all the time, then when i am reboot the probook the bios will chrash and reboots again. if you try it again you get the same result. Is there anyone that have the same problem? please help i am trying this for moths now

Make sure you are using a USB2 port. And refer to the 4540s thread here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook/55473-hp-probook-4540s.html

I don't think the 4x40s series is 100% hacked at this point, at least not with an easy to follow guide...

hmm, thanks. i have tested on all usb ports, i know it is only for 2.0 ports buth it needs to be tested ;)

-another harddisk is not not needed (tested, with an old harddisk with no partition on it / and tested with a harddisk with a partition on it)

-the usb flashdrive that i used had 16GB on it and it seems like Unibeast cannot write to that kinda big flashdrives. when i formated it to 8GB there was no problem and it takes me 25min i think?

-tested another USB drive and had the same problem this one was 32GB and USB 3.0. Again, formated it to 8GB and it works fine. buth not in the 3.0 ports, just in the 2.0

the first things i did was i followed a tutorial for mac osx lion, and the one from te mountain lion, they are almost the same, right?
i just read the link through, and i think we need to wait for the hack, is this model too new or is the hardware (chipset) so diverented then the old model, the 4330s? and do you think installing mac osx on the old model 4330s and then switch the harddisks with the new model wil work? or do we get any errors with drivers and that kind of stuff?

Thanks for now, will going furter with testing and trying.

hmm, thanks. i have tested on all usb ports, i know it is only for 2.0 ports buth it needs to be tested ;)

-another harddisk is not not needed (tested, with an old harddisk with no partition on it / and tested with a harddisk with a partition on it)

-the usb flashdrive that i used had 16GB on it and it seems like Unibeast cannot write to that kinda big flashdrives. when i formated it to 8GB there was no problem and it takes me 25min i think?

-tested another USB drive and had the same problem this one was 32GB and USB 3.0. Again, formated it to 8GB and it works fine. buth not in the 3.0 ports, just in the 2.0

Best to stick to 8GB USB2 flash drives.

the first things i did was i followed a tutorial for mac osx lion, and the one from te mountain lion, they are almost the same, right?

They are close to the same, but there are unique issues you come across with each Lion/ML.

i just read the link through, and i think we need to wait for the hack, is this model too new or is the hardware (chipset) so diverented then the old model, the 4330s? and do you think installing mac osx on the old model 4330s and then switch the harddisks with the new model wil work? or do we get any errors with drivers and that kind of stuff?

I'm pretty sure that won't work. You need a DSDT specific to the motherboard of the 4x40s. Chipset/BIOS is different, so you need different/modified patches. And if you have Ivy bridge CPU, there is probably something different about SSDT (if needed). WiFi on 4x40s will not work, but maybe can be replaced with Atheros from 4x30s. Also, HD4000 probably needs special handling.

Thanks for now, will going furter with testing and trying.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back