NVIDIA
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there!!!

This is mi third hackintosh, first was Chameleon, second Multibeast and now I am using clover to run El Capitan.

I follow the tutorial and everything is fine. I complete the installation and the system starts alone without help (once patched with clover post installation).

My mother board is GA-Z77M-D3H which has about 3 years ago and my El Capitan doesn't detect my Atheros GbE LAN chip (integrated in the motherboard).

I have tried to install for the first time
AtherosL1cEthernet.kext (installed using Kextbeast). After reboot the system never start complete again. So I format the HDD and installed again everything and this second time I have tried the driver ALXEthernet.kext (installed using Kextbeast) with the same unsuccesfully result. My system is dead, it doesn't start.

Can any of you help me to solve this issue?? What I am doing wrong? no one of these are my drivers? I shouldn't use Kextbeast??

Thank you so much in advance guys!!!

Hi, sorry I am not able to help you with your problem. I am currently not able to install el capital, I still get an kernel panic while booting the installer. I think the my problem is the uefi setting. It would be great if you could send me some screenshots if your uefi settings to find the wrong setting of my setup.

thank you very much.
Bb

hello,

do you have find a solution ?

i have a Gigabyte z77m d3h and i have no network and no soud with el capitan.

drivers in multibeast 8.0.1 don't work.

thx

It's Ok for me.

I use the kext of AtherosL1cEthernet-1.2.2, it's working perfectly with El Capitan

1) install el capitan (USB UEFI unibeast)
2) Just install quick UEFI mode with multibeast (el capitan version 8.0.1)
3) reboot
4) Atheros kext install with kextbeast
5) reboot
6) El capitan working perfect but no sound (fot the moment :))

my setup: Z77m d3h, I5 3570k, 16gb RAM, GTX 760, hdd250gb (soon a ssd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back