Motherboard
Asus H97
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790 / Haswell
Graphics
MSI GeForce 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Here you are, sorry, I'm reading that files in an hour, thanks.

Attachments

• Second report file.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 56
Motherboard
Asus H97
CPU
Graphics
MSI GeForce 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Nothing, I tried to put the fakeID, Lilu and WhateverGreen another time, I tried to modify the kexts in the sistem but nothing, the resolution is still the same and if I boot with InjectATI it loops on gIOScreenLockState, neither with GraphicsEnabler, I can't understand this problem

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Nothing, I tried to put the fakeID, Lilu and WhateverGreen another time, I tried to modify the kexts in the sistem but nothing, the resolution is still the same and if I boot with InjectATI it loops on gIOScreenLockState, neither with GraphicsEnabler, I can't understand this problem

GraphicsEnabler is not a feature of Clover.
Clover uses the settings in config.plist/Graphics (eg. config.plist/Graphics/Inject/ATI=true, and other settings).

You will need to do your research. I have no such hardware.

My understanding is that even once you get QE/CI working, the Radeon drivers do not wake from sleep properly in later releases of OS X/macOS (might be started to be broken in Yosemite, or maybe El Capitan).

Motherboard
Asus H97
CPU
Graphics
MSI GeForce 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
But have you ever seen the error which boot stays on loop on gIOScreenLockState? I think I'm very near to solve the problem, but I don't know how, is there a list of kexts i must inject on clover?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
But have you ever seen the error which boot stays on loop on gIOScreenLockState? I think I'm very near to solve the problem, but I don't know how, is there a list of kexts i must inject on clover?

It is a common problem when the VESA drivers attempt to load on certain discrete graphics devices (Nvidia and AMD) in 10.13.

When we have Intel graphics, we disable it as per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-only-ran-for-0-seconds-with-dual-gpu.233092/
That won't work for you as you have only the single AMD graphics device (no Intel IGPU).

You will need to determine what you need to inject in order to make get the AMD graphics drivers.
You might look at the (now deprecated) ProBook Installer source code, as there was some support in there for building a config.plist appropriate for certain AMD chips.

Motherboard
Asus H97
CPU
Graphics
MSI GeForce 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
It is a common problem when the VESA drivers attempt to load on certain discrete graphics devices (Nvidia and AMD) in 10.13.

When we have Intel graphics, we disable it as per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-only-ran-for-0-seconds-with-dual-gpu.233092/
That won't work for you as you have only the single AMD graphics device (no Intel IGPU).

You will need to determine what you need to inject in order to make get the AMD graphics drivers.
You might look at the (now deprecated) ProBook Installer source code, as there was some support in there for building a config.plist appropriate for certain AMD chips.
After I read this I maybe think that there's an integrated GPU, so I follow the third part of the guide, finding the path in the ioreg, but nothing, now with the patch is blocking on the same line, also without injecting ATI, the VRAM shown is 3MB, like my CPU cache, my real GPU RAM is 2 GB, It also shows the right GPU ID in "About this mac" what do you think? Thanks

Motherboard
Asus H97
CPU
Graphics
MSI GeForce 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I tried installing macOS Sierra, now it's ok, but the resolution is low, there are graphics bugs like before, but now, on "about this mac", it recognize my GPU, but VRAM is 3mb and not 2GB, how can i solve this problem? I don't want to occupe another post on Sierra Support forum, thanks.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After I read this I maybe think that there's an integrated GPU,

I'm pretty sure your preboot.log shows only AMD graphics.

also without injecting ATI, the VRAM shown is 3MB, like my CPU cache, my real GPU RAM is 2 GB, It also shows the right GPU ID in "About this mac" what do you think? Thanks

You need to do the required research to to determine how to enable the AMD kexts.

Status
Not open for further replies.