i7-9700K
Graphics
Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX580 Aorus
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi guy I recently installed Mac OS Mojave on my pc
and then I ran the multibeast app to install drivers.
the usb and ethernet working great but I have 2 problems.
1: sometimes when I boot to Mac the bar is filled and then stuck so i can't reach the desktop.
and I have to reboot. I let it run in -v to show u guys. And it's just repeating over and over
MVIMG_20181203_160300.jpg
2: I have GPU Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB windforce and I installed the web drivers with the method
I saw in this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/nvidia-update-simple-way-to-install-nvidia-web-drivers.244987/
and now I have the divers installed but I can't reach the desktop without nv_disable=1.
If I boot without it I get a black screen and I can't do anything about it accept reboot.this is the last things shows before the black screen
Screenshot_20181203-163359.jpg
thanks ahead.

Last edited:
2: I have GPU Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB windforce and I installed the web drivers and now I have the divers installed but I can't reach the desktop without nv_disable=1.
As you look closely at the picture you can see that the Nvidia drivers do not load and generate an error.

Note that patched web drivers won't work on Mojave.
Your card will be listed correctly but there is no acceleration.

Also note that there are glitch issues with the GTX 660 in High Sierra and Mojave
See GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13

As you look closely at the picture you can see that the Nvidia drivers do not load and generate an error.

Note that patched web drivers won't work on Mojave.
Your card will be listed correctly but there is no acceleration.

Also note that there are glitch issues with the GTX 660 in High Sierra and Mojave
See GTX 660 glitch issue with MacOS High Sierra 10.13
So there is anything I can do about it?

Ok got it

What about my first problem?
I can't boot properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back