i7 4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

I have a desctop hackintosh at home witch functions very well.

I wanted the whole installation on my macbook pro 9.2 mid 2012. 2,5ghz processor.

So i user SuperDuper! to make a clone of the HD and installet the cloned HD in the macbook pro.

Everything is good but i cant get audio out. In System Preference it can't detect the internal audio hardware off the macbook pro. I can se the Intel High Definition Audio in the system report.

I have searched for some kext files to install the audio hardware, and looking for the name off the hardware. but haven't found any yet.

Have also tried to run the Capitan installer but apple won't recognise my macbook pro so the installer doesn't work.

Any suggestions on what i could do to fix this problem?

Sorry for my spelling and gramma, im not that good in english.

Really bad idea. Remove clone HD and reinstall native HD.

Why is that? every thing els is working fine. The only thing missing must be the kext for my macbook pro audio hardware. Cant see what els could be a problem? have worked on it in a while now with external sound interface. Would just be nice to have the option to use the internal when im on the go with the MB pro. First boot after installet the clones HD had internal sound recognised until i restartet the mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back