Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I try to enable sleep on my hackintosh using this guide:
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/12/ ... n-p55.html

But when I restart after I removeed IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from /Extra/Extensions I get a Kernel Panic halfway though the boot up process. What am I doing wrong?

Should I change the name of the aml file? The one that I used before is called DSDT.aml

Many many thanks for you help

I see now that I have 2 aml files. One at "/" and one at "/extra"

Wich one to I change?

OK, now I have DSDT.aml in both / and /Extra. How to I know what version of Chameleon Im using? I installed using Tonys USB guide. But i installed PC EFI 10.6 instead of PC EFI 10.1 that is in the guide.

It works now. I just have a DSDT.aml file under /Extra and then remove IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.

What do those kext's do?

Do I still have Speedstep working?

I was to fast saying it was OK

I can put the computer to sleep one time and wake up. But if I try to sleep one more time when I wake the computer the mouse and keyboard is not working. i have to turn the computer of with the powerbutton.

What can I do to fix this?

IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext

Whats the deal with erasing this kext? I deleted NullCPUPowerManagement.kext because others did but didnt really think of what it was and did, it was related to istat i think

Is sleep working OK for everyone with the P55M-UD2 motherboard? Mine still feezes the second time I try to wake the computer from sleep.

Has it got something to do with my graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back