CPU
W3690
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I use El Capitan and windows 10 in dual boot on 2 ssd . Under Windows 10, there are both automatic repair that break my dual boot . Do you know why? clover not find any partitions, and I have to reinstall everything . it is possible to disable automatic repair in windows? Thank you

I use El Capitan and windows 10 in dual boot on 2 ssd . Under Windows 10, there are both automatic repair that break my dual boot . Do you know why? clover not find any partitions, and I have to reinstall everything . it is possible to disable automatic repair in windows? Thank you
First determine why it wants to repair. What is causing this?

First determine why it wants to repair. What is causing this?

How do I do this (determine whats causing it)? I'm having the same issue - when I try to boot windows it either turns off all peripherals or goes to auto-repair.

How do I do this (determine whats causing it)? I'm having the same issue - when I try to boot windows it either turns off all peripherals or goes to auto-repair.
Disconnect all drives except Win10 drive. Does it boot normally?

Yes. I Just booted with only the Win10 SSD connected and am running Win10 fine.
Click Start -> Run, type msinfo32 and hit enter. Look for BIOS mode in the resulting window. Legacy or UEFI?

Yeah, I found that test last night actually! Hah.

And it does show as UEFI.

Yeah, I found that test last night actually! Hah.

And it does show as UEFI.

did you ever fix this issue? I'm having the same trouble... It didn't do it on my previous El Cap / Win 10 double boot system (separate SSD's like you) but it does it on my new Sierra / Win 10 system. Trying to fix it. Any luck for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back