Problem configurating with multibeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA z170x deaignare
CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Hi, I have the gygabyte z170x designare

I follow the installation instructions, first I put Legacy bootmode and every time it failed opening from the HD, then I did all over again selecting uefi bootmode, and it started opening but got stuck every time.

Any sugestions?

Ok.

Thanks. I just did.
Why didn't you follow the instructions ?

MultiBeast Failure Reporting said:
In your post you MUST supply the following from the Console application:

The contents of ~/Library/Logs/MultiBeast.log

The contents of /var/log/install.log where MultiBeast is in the log message for each package chosen.

Any posts without the previous information will be ignored.

Why didn't you follow the instructions ?
Sorry, I'm trying, Im completly lost. I'm starting all over again and if it makes the same error I will try. i don' know how to enter the console app

Sorry, I'm trying, Im completly lost. I'm starting all over again and if it makes the same error I will try. i don' know how to enter the console app
I started everything again, I booted from the USB, good, I booted again from the usb this time selecting sierra, and ran multibeast. I restarted and it didn´t reboot, It said "Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media...." so I turned off the computer, and started pressing f12, tried to boot from UEFI OS, it appeared apple logo and then restarted and sent me to "Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media...."

Attachments

• current config.mb
    2.3 KB · Views: 62
Hi, I know it is really basic but I would really appreciate your help, how can I get the console information?
The Console app is located in /Applications/Utilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back