Contribute
Register

Problem Completing Install - "MACOS COULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER" error screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Z390 Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi)
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
GTX 1070 Ti
I am trying to install High Sierra onto my desktop computer.

I re-created unibeast usb drive on new usb 2.o thumb drive and inserted it into the rear usb 2.0 port (multiple ones) on the motherboard vs the top case panel and I've gotten to the osx install screen... Also, unplugged the secondary data hard drive to avoid potential conflicts...

I've tried installing High Sierra from usb several times (after erasing target system hard drive, etc before each try) and then after restart, selecting the internal hard drive as the boot option.

Each time it takes me to the "MACOS COULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER" error screen.

I have been trying to install on SSD M.2 (1TB Samsung 970 EVO) (NVM Express)

After several failed attempts, I tried installing on a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD

Same issue on both....

Checked and double-checked bios to match unibeast instructions and it looks to be the same as detailed.

I've looked through the support forums and haven't been able to fix the issue...

I haven't installed any seperate kexts. Just tried to go through default unibeast install process.

More details about my system:
Processor: Intel Core i7-9700K (4.9 GHz Turbo) (8-Core) 3.6 GHz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) (Intel Z390 Chipset) (Up to 3x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (RGB Light Bar)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB (VR Ready)

Any help with next steps anyone could provide would be very appreciated...

Any ideas what I might be able to try next?

I appreciate your help...

Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back