CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620 (1366x768)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi. I have a problem with Catalina Beta 4 Publica. It does not start the installation. But the other betas had no problem. What can be?
ACPI says error.
Please Help

Hi. I have a problem with Catalina Beta 4 Publica. It does not start the installation. But the other betas had no problem. What can be?
ACPI says error.
Please Help

Hit space bar once at clover screen and choose verbose boot mode then take a picture of the error screen.

Hit space bar once at clover screen and choose verbose boot mode then take a picture of the error screen.

Hi This is the photo. I had no problems with Beta 1,2 and 3. But updating to Beta 4 is as the photo says. Maybe it's that Lilu and watergreen have to be updated again?
Clover 5033 incompatible mark, and when installing anyway, mark installation error.
Help

Attachments

• IMG_2083.JPG
    IMG_2083.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2086.jpg
    IMG_2086.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 112
Hi This is the photo. I had no problems with Beta 1,2 and 3. But updating to Beta 4 is as the photo says. Maybe it's that Lilu and watergreen have to be updated again?
Clover 5033 incompatible mark, and when installing anyway, mark installation error.
Help

Hi. Fortunately I could solve the problem. You had to patch an SSDT. Now Catalina Beta 4 build 19A526h works perfectly. :clap::thumbup:
Thank you.

Hi. Fortunately I could solve the problem. You had to patch an SSDT. Now Catalina Beta 4 build 19A526h works perfectly. :clap::thumbup:
Thank you.
Which is the patch you needed?

Thanks @HGC544! That solved my install problem with public beta 4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back