Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell i7567
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 Ti, 3840x2160
Hi

I had a failing hard drive so decided to clone it while it was still working. This is a legacy machine with gigabyte board (GA-H55 ) dating back to 2012 and running mavericks. So I cloned the drive using carbon copy cloner and then after wards I installed Chamaleon from Multibeast 6.5.1 . Should be simple ?

However I am not able to get my machine to boot. I took a screen shot of my boot screen. Can anyone advise where I am going wrong??

I am able to boot from my original drive and then then pick my new installation from the chamaelon screen and when logged in everthing is working. But cannot get my machine to boot from this cloned drive.

Any help would be much appreciated. Also just to get me out of a whole is there a way to boot into chamaleon using a simple pen drive like we used to do with iboot ?

Thanks

Barry

Attachments

• IMG_20200321_131526.jpg
    IMG_20200321_131526.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
I have another question. When I am reinstalling Chimera v3.0.1 after cloning Do I just install Chimera on it's own or do I need add all my DSDT and kexts again? I will most likely use multibeast for this task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back