Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 520
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
UHD 600
Hello and happy new year to everybody!

I installed monterey with opencore at a Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB. Everything is working perfectly except that i can't use the laptop's keyboard at boot selection.
I have tried this recommendation without success:
Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 10.56.43 PM.png

An external mouse works but the trackpad and keyboard won't work. When OS boot up both of them are working.

I have tried toggling various options from open core configurator but i can't fix it. (i am not a pro user)

Also a second irrelevant question: the yoga trackpad works with gestures but the pointer is somehow not smooth when moving. when i use the external mouse it works as expected.

Specs are:
i5 7200u
Lenovo Motherboard
Intel Graphcis 620.

Thanks everyone for their contribution and keeping this forum so strong.

i forgot to mention that i have dual boot with 2 different drives.
i just realized that if i boot windows from this boot picker i cant use the keyboard and trackpad.
if i select from bios to boot directly to windows they work..

Hello and happy new year to everybody!

I installed monterey with opencore at a Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB. Everything is working perfectly except that i can't use the laptop's keyboard at boot selection.
I have tried this recommendation without success:
View attachment 538386

An external mouse works but the trackpad and keyboard won't work. When OS boot up both of them are working.

I have tried toggling various options from open core configurator but i can't fix it. (i am not a pro user)

Also a second irrelevant question: the yoga trackpad works with gestures but the pointer is somehow not smooth when moving. when i use the external mouse it works as expected.

Specs are:
i5 7200u
Lenovo Motherboard
Intel Graphcis 620.

Thanks everyone for their contribution and keeping this forum so strong.
Good afternoon, I have exactly the same problems with mine, only in the i3 version, in big sur could mess with the boot screens of the OC, but after updating to the monterey the keyboard and the trackpad only works if before you have entered windows, then when returning to the boot screen everything works, but if you enter the mac when turning off and turning on the keyboard and trackpad does not work again, I also realized that the mouse pointer does not move smooth, it is as if it skipped some frames, when turning on an external mouse the pointer behaves well, I came to think that it was the frequency of the screen that was not being complete, but I disregarded there see that with an external mouse the problem did not happen so I ruled out this possibility, now everything leads to believe that it is something wrong in activating the trackpad, since in windows it works perfect, so it's no hardware problem but software, let's wait to see if anyone has gone through this or if it has a solution.

link da minha efi: https://github.com/Ricardo-SS/Hackintosh-Yoga-520-i3-7100U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back