[PROBLEM] Alienware 17 R3 Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Alienware 0GH72M (U3E1)
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530 (Dell) , 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M (Dell)
I'm trying to install MacOS, this is like the 30 time i do the process, but my computer do the exactly same thing everytime, this is my config.plist, i have an Alienware 17 R3 with GTX 970m, Intel HD Graphics 530 and i7 6700HQ PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

---PS: my alienware has only USB 3.0 Port, but i'm using a USB 2.0 for the installation ---

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.7 KB · Views: 257
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    939.9 KB · Views: 286
I'm trying to install MacOS, this is like the 30 time i do the process, but my computer do the exactly same thing everytime, this is my config.plist, i have an Alienware 17 R3 with GTX 970m, Intel HD Graphics 530 and i7 6700HQ PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

---PS: my alienware has only USB 3.0 Port, but i'm using a USB 2.0 for the installation ---
doesn't require buying advice, moved to laptop support

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I resolved the problem about the kernel panic thank you, but now after loading the apple logo with the bar display this and i can't continue the installation, can u help me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 220
I resolved the problem about the kernel panic thank you, but now after loading the apple logo with the bar display this and i can't continue the installation, can u help me?
read post 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back