RADEON VII
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everyone ,

Im still having a mac pro ( late 2013 ) but its getting to slow for me , im a photographer and working with large hasselblad files open in one time and my computer is getting old for me and dont want to buy a mac pro so i wanted to create something in line.

I builded a desktop with

Gigabyte z390 Designare
Intel® Core i9-9900K 8X 3,6 GHz Boxed
64gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 XMP 2.0
XFX AMD Radeon VII 16GB HBM2
SSD Corsair MP600, Force Series,1TB
Samsung MZ-V7E1T0BW 970 EVO 1 TB
EVGA SuperNova Voeding G3 650w
cooling cpu CORSAIR Hydro-serie H150i PRO

first i installed windows on the samsung evo , this worked well and everything works , but windows is not my favourite so wanted to install Hackintosh with Catalina 10.0.32 , i did everything what was necesarry ( removed the windows ssd mp in slot 1 ) for the install ,bootable udb disk , bios configuration but when i wanted to install the Catalina 15.0.32 with the -v , everything loads but after that the screen goes out en computer stays on , so there is something wrong.

Is there anybody that can help me with this ?

when i booted i was able to select the mac os installer , then all the text came over and then my monitor quits and computer stays on ,

my hdmi was in my motherboard to monitor , also tried to put in the Radeon VII but this didnt help.

is there something i do wrong ? or in my EFI ?

i worked with terminal for making the bootable usb with catalina installer + Clover + Clover configurator

Please help me out ! big big thanks from belgium

Greetings Vinni

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
hope someone can help you. my built will be almost like your's!

Hello Everyone ,

Im still having a mac pro ( late 2013 ) but its getting to slow for me , im a photographer and working with large hasselblad files open in one time and my computer is getting old for me and dont want to buy a mac pro so i wanted to create something in line.

I builded a desktop with

Gigabyte z390 Designare
Intel® Core i9-9900K 8X 3,6 GHz Boxed
64gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 XMP 2.0
XFX AMD Radeon VII 16GB HBM2
SSD Corsair MP600, Force Series,1TB
Samsung MZ-V7E1T0BW 970 EVO 1 TB
EVGA SuperNova Voeding G3 650w
cooling cpu CORSAIR Hydro-serie H150i PRO

first i installed windows on the samsung evo , this worked well and everything works , but windows is not my favourite so wanted to install Hackintosh with Catalina 10.0.32 , i did everything what was necesarry ( removed the windows ssd mp in slot 1 ) for the install ,bootable udb disk , bios configuration but when i wanted to install the Catalina 15.0.32 with the -v , everything loads but after that the screen goes out en computer stays on , so there is something wrong.

Is there anybody that can help me with this ?

when i booted i was able to select the mac os installer , then all the text came over and then my monitor quits and computer stays on ,

my hdmi was in my motherboard to monitor , also tried to put in the Radeon VII but this didnt help.

is there something i do wrong ? or in my EFI ?

i worked with terminal for making the bootable usb with catalina installer + Clover + Clover configurator

Please help me out ! big big thanks from belgium

Greetings Vinni

Save your original EFI Folder although it's full of errors and try the attached one here. You will have to furnish the config.plist with your own details e.g S/N, SmUUID, ROM, etc etc. Good luck

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 49
Hi esafeddie ,

I tried to do it with your efi and changed the gonfig but now im getting this :/ after running the installer

Thanks for helping! @esafeddie

Last edited:
1B642542-D80A-434F-BAF3-38CFB916D334.jpeg

i looked up a little bit and tried the

OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from nickwoohams but now im getting this error ;S

again thanks for helping me out :*(

IMG_9267.jpg

Last edited:
F7 is on the designare , super thanks again

Last edited:
Hi esafeddie , thank you

i tried but at the end comp stays on and the screen goes off ( after the screenshot i made ):/ dont know what is wrong tried to fix whole day but no luck :( it looks like it goes better but then screen goes out and computer keeps going , but no monitor (connected to motherboard hdmi ) my radeon VII is in pci slot 1 but not connected with any cable outside ( looks normal to me ? ) is it better to remove and install after ? I made a video of the loading in slow motion .Really really thanks for your patience , grtz Vinni ( link to video https://we.tl/t-Kh87f97tIb )

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 18.05.52.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 18.05.52.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back