Contribute
Register

Probbok 4330s - Everything fine but Jerky Touchpad ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok this is annoying me a little .

I have a probook 4330s with ati graphics but I have disabled that and use just the intel graphics.

Now everything seems to work fine, the only think is the touchpad. When you move the cursor with it, its jerky.

Before you use probook installer its worse, but after probook installer and a shutdown its still jerky when the cursor moves.

It doesnt move smooth like in windows or if you use a usb mouse in lion.

Its like if you try to move the cursor the smallest amount it jumps about 0.5mm each time. You can't go in between, its not a smooth continuous motion if you move in a line.

Any ideas on what I can try or do ?

Also does anyone else with a 4330s notice this?

Its quite annoying :(

Thanks

Hi

I to have a ProBook 4330s and my touchpad is jerky to.
It works fine in Windows, and a attached USB mouse works fine.

How to fix it?

I'm having the same problem with my 4530s.

Same problem here.
This can't really be the first time anyone has noticed this?

No problems here, although there are few others:

- I disabled two finger scrolling, and tap-to-click because the option to "ignore accidental trackpad input" doesn't seem to work (very well), and I had a lot of cases where stuff I was typing was suddenly erased while typing, and random scrolling while typing, etc. I guess if you trained yourself to raise you palms above the pad... (hard to teach an old dog new tricks).
- I generally use a mouse anyway.

As far as trackpad being jerky? Is it that way in the Lion installer, when you boot off the USB?

Hi

Anyone found that the mouse arrow disappears randomly?
I have to click a few times or try to move to the dock for it to reappear on screen.
Any suggestions on a fix?

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Same behavior on my i7 tower.
I recently install El Capitan.
When I first boot the trackpad and mouse work normally but after a while, 15 to 20 minutes, they both start acting jerky.
I've been searching for an answer but have not found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back