CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620 (1366x768)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi. A query. The preview application did not respond when opening a jpg file. But finally it was fixed, although in a way that I do not understand. The only thing I did was add in the SMBIOS specific RAM memory modules, which are two 8 Gb. I put the corresponding nomenclature of each ram, rebooted the system and .... ready. The jpg file preview problem was solved. Now ... someone explains to me the relation of the nomenclature of ram memories with the preview ?. The truth is that I am perplexed.
:thumbup:

Hi. A query. The preview application did not respond when opening a jpg file. But finally it was fixed, although in a way that I do not understand. The only thing I did was add in the SMBIOS specific RAM memory modules, which are two 8 Gb. I put the corresponding nomenclature of each ram, rebooted the system and .... ready. The jpg file preview problem was solved. Now ... someone explains to me the relation of the nomenclature of ram memories with the preview ?. The truth is that I am perplexed.
:thumbup:

If Clover does not accurately detect your RAM configuration and injects an invalid one, you should expect lots of random/strange problems... Getting accurate data in config.plist/SMBIOS/Memory is required in that case.

If Clover does not accurately detect your RAM configuration and injects an invalid one, you should expect lots of random/strange problems... Getting accurate data in config.plist/SMBIOS/Memory is required in that case.

Thank you very much.!!! Every day you learn something new here. :clap::D:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back