CPU
i5-750
Graphics
GTX 950 2GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
When I try to manipulate some images in Preview, they get messed up:

http://imgur.com/91tUggq

I tried to reset Preview preferences by deleting the preferences folder but still the same issue.

Any idea?

Thank you.

When I try to manipulate some images in Preview, they get messed up:

http://imgur.com/91tUggq

I tried to reset Preview preferences by deleting the preferences folder but still the same issue.

Any idea?

Thank you.

This may be unrelated but do you have full graphics acceleration with your Hack? (QE/CI) Also, make sure your color profiles are correct in Preferences > Displays > Color.

Cheers!

I'm not sure I have full graphics acceleration, but everything is smooth besides moving Chrome tabs position. I can play games, like DotA 2 with good performance 100 FPS most time, I suppose I have full graphics acceleration, but if there's a way to double check, tell me.

Color profiles:

4KWQkAT.png

I'm not sure I have full graphics acceleration, but everything is smooth besides moving Chrome tabs position. I can play games, like DotA 2 with good performance 100 FPS most time, I suppose I have full graphics acceleration, but if there's a way to double check, tell me.

Color profiles:

View attachment 117257

Sounds like full graphics acceleration, but you can check in DVD Player. It's located in /Applications/DVDPlayer. Open it and click on Help > Show Supported Features on the menu bar. If everything shows "supported" then you have full QE/CI. Also you can check in System Profiler > Graphics to see if OS X is detecting your card properly.

Cheers!

I could not find the option in DVD Player, see if this help:

YLcNMyt.png

dBfKNWi.png

Any tips?

I noticed it happens only with images (png and jpg), in PDF files I could markup and save without messing up with the file.

you find a solution?

Any ideas guys? Im using a 560ti on yosemite and I have the same problem...

Same problem here, using 560 Ti on Yosemite 10.10.2.

Everything else works, all dvd features, all benchmarking apps, CUDA, etc. etc.

I tried the latest nvidia web drivers (WebDriver-343.02.02f01.pkg) and it did not fix the problem. :(

p.s. after you install the web drivers, you have to boot with the "nvda_drv=1" kernel flag to load them instead of the apple built in ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back