Motherboard
Predator G3 710
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700 3.60GHz
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 1060 3GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I Really Love Apple Software and there products, but now that I am getting into Video Editing and Photo Editing For YouTube I am Just Sick & Tired of the Shitty Specs the MacBook has to offer. Once I started downloading Plug-ins for Final Cut Pro Like Transitions, Titles, Effects Etc. I kept getting a out of memory error and could not use my mac anymore. SO I purchased a Desktop and I am DYING to make this PC a Hackintosh BUT I have never done this before and all the Demo videos of the BIOS Menus are different from mine and my computer will NOT boot from the USB Stick.. I Would like to run a dual boot having windows and mac but i need someones expertise to advise me if its better to do dual or just put only mac because i want to edit the most I need the most performance and I got the monitor that has 144 htz and would like to be able to use this also....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?

In the BIOS MENU it doesn't show any of the Features to shut off in all the video demonstrations. Its Very basic and looks outdated but I just got this computer today..

Predator G3-710
Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.6GHz
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
16 GB Memory
3TB HDD
128 SSD

Acer 27" Predator Z271 BMPHZ 27 Curved Gaming Monitor
144HTz

Hey guys,

I have the same issue now, my BIOS is really limited with these options.
It would be great if someone can help me, my installation runs until I got the prohibited icon after the apple boot logo!
It would be fine if someone could help me!

Edit: I'm trying it with macOS Mojave.

Please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

I'm trying it with macOS Mojave.
Mojave is off-topic - This is a Sierra Desktop Support thread.

Open a new thread in Mojave Desktop Support
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.

Mojave is off-topic - This is a Sierra Desktop Support thread.

Open a new thread in Mojave Desktop Support
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Thanks for your answer, I updated my profile now. My motherboard is from prebuilt Acer Predator, I'll open a new thread after I took a photo of verbose mode.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back