CPU
I7 4790K
Graphics
Onboard
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I'm considering buying a hackintosh but was wondering if their any prebuilt hackintosh systems on the market, I know about the Dell XPS 8300 & 8500, does anyone know any others?

What I would do in your situation is try to find someone locally who builds and repairs
computers and have them build one for you from parts you've chosen from the TMX86
Buyer's Guide. If you don't have that option there are many online sites that will custom
build for you and ship it. The process is no different than building a PC to run Windows.
Just don't have them install Windows for you if you won't be using that OS.

Hi, I'm considering buying a hackintosh but was wondering if their any prebuilt hackintosh systems on the market, I know about the Dell XPS 8300 & 8500, does anyone know any others?

I've seen some on ebay and sites like Craigslist.com. It's good because you can go test the machine before spending the money. If you do buy one from these sellers make sure you test important stuff : sleep/wake, usb2/usb3 and network

good luck

Thanks for the help, do you think it's worth building myself, would I save a lot of money?

Yes, you'd save some money if you've got the free time to invest in watching videos
and learning the process of a build. Best if you can find someone experienced to help
you out on a first build. You'll learn a lot about how a computer works. A valuable experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back