Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I'm becoming really interested in owning a hackintosh as I see more and more opportunity to obtain a more powerful computer for less money.

But my computer building/modding knowledge is pretty limited (about as far as swapping a drive, replacing displays, and copy pasting commands into the os x terminal). Because of this I was wondering if there were any prebuilt gaming laptop platforms that could be formatted straight up without any parts changing really.

I was looking at these and similar laptops:
-alienware 18
-razer blade pro 2013
-MSI gt70 2pc dominator
-Origin EON17-SLX
-MSI g70 stealth
-iBuypower m1771

I've been reading through compatible parts lists trying to match them up with the parts of these laptops, but I'm just very lost.

Does anyone know if any of these rigs can be installed with mavericks as they stand? Or maybe just a single (inexpensive hopefully) part swap?

Thanks!

Hi, I'm becoming really interested in owning a hackintosh as I see more and more opportunity to obtain a more powerful computer for less money.

But my computer building/modding knowledge is pretty limited (about as far as swapping a drive, replacing displays, and copy pasting commands into the os x terminal). Because of this I was wondering if there were any prebuilt gaming laptop platforms that could be formatted straight up without any parts changing really.

I was looking at these and similar laptops:
-alienware 18
-razer blade pro 2013
-MSI gt70 2pc dominator
-Origin EON17-SLX
-MSI g70 stealth
-iBuypower m1771

I've been reading through compatible parts lists trying to match them up with the parts of these laptops, but I'm just very lost.

Does anyone know if any of these rigs can be installed with mavericks as they stand? Or maybe just a single (inexpensive hopefully) part swap?

Thanks!

i suggest to buy a macbook pro or a mac will work better on windows and don't have to blow your mind trying to get hackingtosh work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back