Contribute
Register

Pre-Built I7-7700K GTX 1070 16 GB ram Liquid Cooled System for $1,349 at Newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

trs96

Motherboard
Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro
CPU
i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I just stumbled across this deal on Newegg today. It's a pre-built CyberPower PC that is Kaby Lake based with a 7700K and an EVGA GTX 1070. Even includes a keyboard and mouse. I priced it out on Amazon with the same parts, same brands. You are getting this system at cost and also get a Win 10 license. So if you're not into building your own CustoMac this would be a perfectly painless solution for you. The motherboard is the MSI Z270-A Pro. It is in the Kaby Lake Early adopters guide. Case is by Phanteks. The only possible problem I can see is the CX-650M PSU. It's not a bad PSU, just for this caliber of build I'd go with something better like a Seasonic 650W gold rated PSU. If you work with Adobe Apps like Premiere Pro and Photoshop and also like to game in Windows this is the perfect, low cost solution, best bang for your buck build. Shipped free, right to your front door too. :thumbup:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230188

Sale goes through (5-17-17) it's normally 350 USD more. Price has stayed the same through 5-29 so it looks like it will stay there till Newegg goes back to the normal $1600 price on June 15th 2017.

If you don't like the CP logo on the front, just put one of your white Apple stickers over it.

Classic Apple Leopard Logo Black And White1035.jpg 83-230-188-Z02.jpg

Other option: Buy a replacement front case cover from Phanteks, problem solved.
P400-10.jpg
Here's a video tour of the case. This shows the black and white version, not the gray.

Last edited:
I like this. Im trying to build something like this in Micro ATX. Love MacMini concept :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back