Contribute
Register

Powercooler RX580 Red Devil RX580 8Gb is compatible with High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just replaced a GTX 960 SC 2GB with an Asus RX 560 OC, works great driving three monitors one of which is 4K. Any reason you aren't getting slightly cheaper Radeon cards, the 580 is great but overkill for most no?
I do some video encoding, so I was hoping the extra speed would be useful. Plus, I wanted to future proof these somewhat. I know video cards are crazy expensive right now due to the bitcoin miners buying up all the cards, but I want to keep these a few years, so I went on the faster side of things.

On the nvidia driver uninstall, how did you do it? I went through the control panel, hit the unlock button and when you do an uninstall option show up. Hit that and hopefully, like mine, they will all be uninstalled. If not, there is a script out there that is an uninstaller that also works great.

Yeah that is how I uninstalled the Nvidia drivers, worked just fine. Good luck with your setups!

Hi tofuconfetti , I'm buying this card
dZ5nOQI.png

Does it work without problems?

Hi tofuconfetti , I'm buying this card
dZ5nOQI.png

Does it work without problems?
I have this. Sierra works. Hight Sierra and Mojave - black screen on boot.

Hi i'm thinking about buying a RX 580 8gb Powercolor Red Dragon, do you think it will work ok with catalina/mojave?

Hi i'm thinking about buying a RX 580 8gb Powercolor Red Dragon, do you think it will work ok with catalina/mojave?
Well i bought this card and can only get 2 DP to work (Have 3 monitors), do you know what can i do to get all ports to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back