Contribute
Register

power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely not. Please check the specifications. I think that Apple specify 27-28.5V for the G4 Cube, however you should check this information as I don't have an Apple document with this information on it.

You may want to check the Cube Owners web site: http://www.cubeowner.com/forums/index.php?act=home

Good modding,
neil

edit: 01/18/2015

OBW I own a real G4 PowerMac Cube with an Apple 17 display, Apple mouse and Keyboard. I got them out to my work table and was greatly pleased that the 15 year old system booted and I am on it now.

The Apple power brick does not have a compliance label and I don't see an easy way to check the PSU output level.

neil

Thank you for the quick reply! I got the power supply as part of an eBay kit... Just going to wait for the real power supply on Wednesday! Thanks again!

Hi,

Got the same problem here; power supply of my old cube died.
how did you solve your problem? Did you get your psu fixed , or did you buy another one?

Where to obtain these? Is it somehow possible to make a new one , or modify an existing psu?

I ended up getting one on fleabay.. Figured 40 bucks was worth the aggrevation! Also try goodwillauctions I scored another cube there a few weeks ago and a power supply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back