Graphics
Intel 530
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I used a modular corsair 750w with 2 small fan like the original system had. I installed 2 noctua brand, my memory tells me 50mm but it could have been 60mm too. I just spliced the wires together and plugged them in the power supply board where the original fan was connected and I never hear the fans run even in heavy gaming. The good thing with this setup is you don't need to worry about the temp since the power supply controls it by itself.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU
Core i7 3770k
Graphics
GTX 750Ti OC 2Go
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android
I installed an old BeQuiet pure power 750W PSU inside the stock PSU case. I cut a 120mm hole to fit a fan, so I could remove the anemic fans that are on the stock PSU : better cooling, and it's pretty silent. I might change it with a modular PSU one day, but it's been running fine for more than 2 years.

Motherboard
ASUS Strix Z370- Wifi
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
If you don't want to burn down your house: Supermicro Power Supply 600W PWS-605P-1H
Without modding. Just throw it in the original PSU-enclosure
Strong enough for a 1080Ti and basically any processor you like.

Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
If you don't want to burn down your house: Supermicro Power Supply 600W PWS-605P-1H
Without modding. Just throw it in the original PSU-enclosure
Strong enough for a 1080Ti and basically any processor you like.
I'm planning the same build, and I'm not sure about the PSU. How loud is the Supermicro 600W 605P-1H while Idle/Under Load? Server PSUs tend to be quite loud. But on the other hand I don't want to electrocute myself while transplanting a PSU.
I'm not too familiar with modding electronics.