Contribute
Register

Power off reboot my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful. And Intel Graphics is inject correctly??

You are still probably injecting a lot of unneeded properties.
See the list in post #105.
Transition all those properties to AddProperties, then set NoDefaultPropertie=true.
Then eliminate properties one by one until it breaks.

RehabMan. I have do so you saw me: Transition all those properties to AddProperties, then set NoDefaultPropertie=true.
But also all proprieties add manually, laptop with NoDefaultProprieties=True, don't start.
What I wrong?

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
RehabMan. I have do so you saw me: Transition all those properties to AddProperties, then set NoDefaultPropertie=true.
But also all proprieties add manually, laptop with NoDefaultProprieties=True, don't start.
What I wrong?

Keep in mind that NoDefaultProperties=yes affects other property injection (such as HDA, USB, etc).
Use an external monitor or remote desktop to collect full problem reporting files.
And you might want to start over from scratch...

RehabMan. I used laptop like you saw me. With NoDefaultProprieties=True, by hdmi on my tv. I attach files. Can you saw me what I do for use the screen of my laptop??

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 76
RehabMan. I used laptop like you saw me. With NoDefaultProprieties=True, by hdmi on my tv. I attach files. Can you saw me what I do for use the screen of my laptop??

According to the ioreg you attached, the internal display is working.

But internal display appears like imagine I attached. I work with a Tv. Without screen don't work. What I do??

But internal display appears like imagine I attached. I work with a Tv. Without screen don't work. What I do??

Maybe your Samsung uses eDP (eDP not supported). You should check in Windows.

How I do?? I can't access to windows

How I do?? I can't access to windows

You can download Windows 10 from the internet. Installing it probably is a 30 minute process, start to finish.
The status LVDS vs. eDP is available in the Intel graphics applet.

Hi RehabMan. I can't solve the problem of the screen at boot.
In the meantime, I have apply your patch to disabling nvidia card. Can you saw me if I do correct??

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back