Graphics
INTEL HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Lisa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
in bios i have this kind of option implemented by asus/or intel i suppose!
Power Off Energy Saving. [enabled] or [disabled]

I'm study this option from 2 days now.

[Enabler] my CPU stay normal , no sound of the coolers. No W consummation. Aprox temp at : 54 Celsius.
But here comes the problem, when I'm doing some web browing, copy move some big documents, download some big application, Temp goes UP and stay there, even if the coolers are working.

[Disabled] my Cooler is working all the time, no big sound but i can hear it. Yes W consummation. Aprox temp. at : 66 Celsius. i ca do what ever i want, the coolers working non-stop at low rotation. so thats mean is cooler all the time the laptop. and if i do big big operation, coolers even more so... keeping the cold.

So.. running Apple Power Management Patch, I'm just wonder if this option will affect the patch job?! will this lead to instability? or time life of the CPU sort?

in bios i have this kind of option implemented by asus/or intel i suppose!
Power Off Energy Saving. [enabled] or [disabled]

I'm study this option from 2 days now.

[Enabler] my CPU stay normal , no sound of the coolers. No W consummation. Aprox temp at : 54 Celsius.
But here comes the problem, when I'm doing some web browing, copy move some big documents, download some big application, Temp goes UP and stay there, even if the coolers are working.

[Disabled] my Cooler is working all the time, no big sound but i can hear it. Yes W consummation. Aprox temp. at : 66 Celsius. i ca do what ever i want, the coolers working non-stop at low rotation. so thats mean is cooler all the time the laptop. and if i do big big operation, coolers even more so... keeping the cold.

So.. running Apple Power Management Patch, I'm just wonder if this option will affect the patch job?! will this lead to instability? or time life of the CPU sort?

It appears that option controls the aggressiveness of the fan. Without knowing the specific temperatures you're reaching with the option enabled, no advice...

It appears that option controls the aggressiveness of the fan. Without knowing the specific temperatures you're reaching with the option enabled, no advice...

Yes, well i can't explain it, is so.. hard to explain is so hard to give aprox temp.
Depends what I'm doing... what I'm watching.
And the other problem is, if the kext sensors make the exact measurement and if hwmonitor show exactly what temp kext sensor measurement make.
Im sure about one thing, this is a i5 problem the max temp. 105 , if the CPU reach this temp. he dies.
thats for sure. I'm still looking for normal working temp. in an official intel document. but i can't find it.
And second thing, this is not normal for a 2013 brand new laptop accumulate this heat.
I know for sure, no coolers working bad. Multiples users confirm this.
The resolve, seams that the team working on, Clover/AppIntelCPUpatch .
Take note, and do some magic trick for i5 CPU.

And the other problem is, if the kext sensors make the exact measurement and if hwmonitor show exactly what temp kext sensor measurement make.

CPU temps are read directly from CPU sensors available within the CPU itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back