Contribute
Register

Power Management Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Feartech @RehabMan Looks like it was a kext installed with intel power gadget, so i uninstalled it and kext had been removed. but the problem still there

Attachments

• debug_32670.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 108

Your ACPI and backlight control configuration is not correct.
You should not have a PNLF in DSDT.aml when using SSDT-PNLF.aml.
It is covered quite clearly in the guide linked by the FAQ.
I didn't check anything else.

Your ACPI and backlight control configuration is not correct.
You should not have a PNLF in DSDT.aml when using SSDT-PNLF.aml.
It is covered quite clearly in the guide linked by the FAQ.
I didn't check anything else.
@RehabMan Thank you, i removed PNLF patch from DSDT and now my backlight control configuration is correct and working properly. but the main problem still exist.
Could it be the SSDTs? do i have to use all SSDTs as origin or just SSDT-4? and if not, could it be a hardware thing?!

@RehabMan my laptop won't shutdown properly as the power button light stay on after shutdown!, also battery stay stuck at 1% while charging and mac os shows "Power source: battery" even after removing battery!. and sleep is not working. Knowing that i had no problem with any of these before and everything was working fine, it just happened and i don't even know why!

@RehabMan my laptop won't shutdown properly as the power button light stay on after shutdown!, also battery stay stuck at 1% while charging and mac os shows "Power source: battery" even after removing battery!. and sleep is not working. Knowing that i had no problem with any of these before and everything was working fine, it just happened and i don't even know why!

You forgot to attach updated problem reporting files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back