Contribute
Register

Potential Hackintosh Core M Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I successfully installed El Capitan on my Cube i7 Stylus, with the help of youtube videos by IRAQI Tech. Wifi is also working with the earlier mentioned driver :)
Got uhd/4k via HDMI working by:
- setting DVMT-prealloc from 96MB to 128MB in BIOS
- patching IOKit framework (see instructions here)
Thank you, @RehabMan, for pointing me to the FAQ

Last edited:
I successfully installed El Capitan on my Cube i7 Stylus, with the help of youtube videos by IRAQI Tech. Wifi is also working with the earlier mentioned driver :)
I hooked up my 4K display via Mini-HDMI. I cannot select its native resolution of 4K in the display settings, only 1080p. Is it possible to output 4K from the Mini-HDMI (via HDMI) to a 4K monitor?

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting".
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Also fill out your profile as requested in the FAQ.

Order my Cube Mix Plus today. 10 days for it to arrive. My the very first Wacom Digitizer Tablet PC
I would Be very interested in the result!

Haven't had a problem yet. Everything fine with the touchscreen.
There is always posts of problems, because there are always broken devices, that slipped through quality control. The interesting question is, how many have this problem in relation to the actual number of delivered devices.

Sorry for not replying.
I can't help you. I was stuck at the same point to and din't find a workaround. So I bought a cube i7 stylus and copied the given EFI to my book and it worked. But it didn't work for the book.

The drive current situation how? Have a driver package?
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back