Contribute
Register

Post your SSD benchmarks using Blackmagic Disk Speed Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
Black Magic NvME test i5-8400.png

They are treated as one drive to the OS. RAID drive systems are "generally" used to make a much larger, faster drive out of many small drives.
Amazing!

Are the nvme drives treated as separate drives when you use the Sonnet PCIe card? As in are they identified as separate drives even though they are using the same PCIe lane?

Screen Shot 22.jpg

Results of my Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB SSD in my Razer Blade 2018 Advanced Model:

Screenshot 2020-05-09 at 21.12.04.png

Hi guys,

I just have upgraded my iMac 27" mid 2015 with a 1TB NVMe Samsung EVO Plus and I am getting low speed results for this kind of SSD.. before I was getting almost the same speeds as an external USB SSD drive.

Anyone knows why I am getting these low speed values ?? These are abnormal speeds for these kind of Samsung SSD.

Captura de ecrã 2020-06-24, às 00.44.35.png

Captura de ecrã 2020-06-24, às 02.46.11.png

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I just have upgraded my iMac 27" mid 2015 with a 1TB NVMe Samsung EVO Plus and I am getting low speed results for this kind of SSD.. before I was getting almost the same speeds as an external USB SSD drive.

Anyone knows why I am getting these low speed values ?? These are abnormal speeds for these kind of Samsung SSD.

View attachment 477718
View attachment 477724

hi, because you bus speed, if you have a ssd with 1000 MB/SEC write but your computer support only 500 MB/SEC write, in your Mac you have low write and read because the buss speed iMac model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back