GA-P55M-UD2
CPU
I7 870
Graphics
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Z77-ds3h.
Also installed a GTX970 with the web drivers.
Pretty sure everything's working

Edit-

Front USB not working.
Cheap USB3 cards I had in from before not working
Getting better USB3 cards, will run front USB off them.

Attachments

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-SLI
CPU
Core i5 4690k
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Is there any way someone could post their setup for a GA-Z97x-SLI? I can't get audio to work for the life of me :T I had it working with VoodooHDA under Yosemite but would like to avoid that this time around for compatibility/vanilla-ness sake

Motherboard
GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank's a lot! for the Gigabyte GA-H77N-Wifi Configuration I applied it to my rig(s) all GA-Z77N-Wifi
works perfect, I just upgraded today to 10.11.2 no correction needed; sound OK, Trim OK, USB3 OK ... seems OK
I just used the ".mb" file you attached and that was really easy.
Thank's a lot again!

Motherboard
GA-Z77-DS3H v1.0 11a - 16GB 1600
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
nVidia GT 740SC 2GB
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, iMac, PowerBook, SE
Mobile Phone
iOS
thxs to drmyk for the GA-Z77-DS3H post.

Is that a rev 1.0 or 1.1 mobo & what's your firmware version?
Thanks Again!

Motherboard
GA-P55M-UD2
CPU
I7 870
Graphics
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
thxs to drmyk for the GA-Z77-DS3H post.

Edit-was wrong about bios, its F8, not F9.
Surprised there arent more people posting success with the ds3h mb.

Is that a rev 1.0 or 1.1 mobo & what's your firmware version?
Thanks Again!
I believe it was a 1.1, bios F9. I'll double check when I have a chance. DSDT free.

Only problem is sleep is wonky now, fan spins up intermittently. I set it to put display to sleep and it fixed it by just not sleeping the computer.

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD7 TH / Z390
CPU
i7-4790K / I9
Graphics
GTX 760/ RX580
Will post #7 (GA-Z87-ud7-th) work on a GA-Z97-ud7-th.
EDIT: Working. get prohibited signs every few boots. But works. Is in my case. Maybe some bios setting wrong? dont know for now.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2
CPU
i7-860
Graphics
GTX 570
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks for all the hard work that you put into this site Tony! I've been following you since Nov 2009 when I built my first Hackintosh, and I'm still rocking that original build from 2009 (with some HD/RAM/Video Card and software upgrades along the way)!

I'm currently running Yosemite 10.10.3 using Chimera and I'd like to update to Clover/El Capitan. I recently followed the "UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC" tutorial and have run into the same problem that others have; namely that once I get passed the Clover Boot Loader screen, I loose USB keyboard/mouse functionality and can not proceed with the El Capitan installation.

I've read just about every post concerning this problem, and it seems like the most reliable solution is to add "FixUSB_1000" to the config.plist, but I am at loss how to access the config.plist. Is the ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/ directory located on the "USB" drive created by Unibeast? If so, how do I find that directory? If not, where does is the config.plist located? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Bruno

Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2
(5 Series Example)
View attachment 163241
NOTE: 5 Series Gigabyte will also need FixUSB_1000 added to config.plist in ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/ for USB 1.1 support.

Code:
<key>FixUSB_1000</key>
<true/>