Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just upgraded to Sierra (had issues that prevented me before) and for the first day I had issues with the audio driver. After trying multiple fixes I finally got it to work by using an older Multibeast installation to install the ALC892 driver.

I then tried to fix my Imessage that used to work, then stopped after either Yosemite and El Capitan. I followed the steps in this guide - https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2wohwn/getting_imessage_working_on_10102_generating/

Since following that guide, my computer will not boot unless I use "config-backup" on Clover and the audio is broken again. Now the older Multibeast will not fix it. Also, since using that guide my Clover is different. I had backed up the original config.plist I was using and have tried restoring those files, but I have the same issue.

Any ideas on how to fix it? Let me know what files I can post to help figure it out. Thanks.

Very similar setup. Are you also having issues with Multibeast 9.0.1 not working? Did you just use an older version?

For some reason I can't get it to mount my EFI. Just curious if you faced the same thing and resolved it by running an older copy. Also trying to install ALC audio drivers on a Gigabyte Mobo :banghead:

I tried to install ALC892 with Multibeast 9, but no luck. So I then tried Multibeast 6 (or 7, I forget) and it worked fine.

I use either Clover Config or EFI Mounter to mount the EFI and those work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back