Contribute
Register

Post OS X Unigine Heaven OpenGL Graphics Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I have Internal graphics disabled right now. Or auto. Primary display is set to PCIe. Should I change that? My two monitors are HDMI off the RX580

Go to bios and select igpu as primary then adjust DVMT or IGPU memory allocation to 64mb. Set to enable not auto and then change back to PEG as primary output. You may also want to set IGPU to disable as well and test.

Go to bios and select igpu as primary then adjust DVMT or IGPU memory allocation to 64mb. Set to enable not auto and then change back to PEG as primary output. You may also want to set IGPU to disable as well and test.
will try it

There are two DVMT memory settings. Pre and another. I set first to 64.. the other is at 256. Heaven is still governing the FPS to 60. Tries to go higher.. but, keeps it right at 60. Cannot render mp4 in davinci. Just crashes the machine. Very strange.. I have no clue. I'm sure I have clover or the plist set up wrong somehow. Have lilu and whatever.. don't have radeon init ticked
nor ati inject. I don't know whether I should or not. Hhaha.. starting to feel like it would have made more sense to buy a freaking mac. ;)

@YBuyAMac,

Suggestion... As Heaven begins to run, select "Settings" in the upper menu, and in the resulting window, uncheck the "VSync" box, then run a benchmark.
I appreciate the suggestion.. it is unchecked.

Medium & Ultra setting results:

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 6.02.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 6.01.59 PM.png

Just got new card (RX 570) and here's results.

//EDIT

I also tested this card also with Windows and here's results for that. Results are way better as I thought but really don't know why GPU memory is showing as 4096 (should be 8192)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back