Contribute
Register

Post OS X Unigine Heaven OpenGL Graphics Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhh isn't very good, somebody know why my 1080ti are 256mb x) ??

Mac OSX 10.13.4

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-04-08 à 11.27.36.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-04-08 à 11.27.36.png
    660.5 KB · Views: 257
Did very well. Now to figure out why a simple ft recording program causes the system to slow like molasses.
IMG_0741.jpeg

Running the risk of this being in the wrong forum.. but, have upgraded to Mojave and it's great. But, the graphics card doesn't seem to be doing what I expect. OpenGL is not available in the Heaven test. And no matter the resolution I check, it's always almost exactly 60FPS. I have no idea how to tell if HEVC is enabled. Help a brother out please!?

This score seems very good. I don't know why I'm having FPS lock on Heaven. Will not go higher than 60. Seems to be governed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 8.00.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 8.00.58 PM.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 122
This score seems very good. I don't know why I'm having FPS lock on Heaven. Will not go higher than 60. Seems to be governed.

Do you have IGPU as primary display output in bios?

Ideal settings for AMD cards for fcpx are to set enable IGPU setting 64+ mb for DVMT allocated memory and then setting PEG or PCIE as primary display output. This allows the IGPU to help with decoding without robbing the performance of the AMD card. Video outputs should be connected to the AMD card.
If you are using IGPU for Heaven bench then the RX card is acting like a booster for the internal graphics, Geekbench scores use compute so it doesn't effect it like open gl apps.

Do you have IGPU as primary display output in bios?

Ideal settings for AMD cards for fcpx are to set enable IGPU setting 64+ mb for DVMT allocated memory and then setting PEG or PCIE as primary display output. This allows the IGPU to help with decoding without robbing the performance of the AMD card. Video outputs should be connected to the AMD card.
If you are using IGPU for Heaven bench then the RX card is acting like a booster for the internal graphics, Geekbench scores use compute so it doesn't effect it like open gl apps.
I believe I have Internal graphics disabled right now. Or auto. Primary display is set to PCIe. Should I change that? My two monitors are HDMI off the RX580

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back