Contribute
Register

Post OS X Cinebench CPU and Graphics Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post OS X Yosemite Cinebench CPU and Graphics Benchmarks

I don't know if this is relevant, but for yyo guys that are also having low performance, are you using clover by any chance? Because AFAIK these cards have both uefi and legacy code in the bios. I wonder if it has to do with that.

I don't know if this is relevant, but for yyo guys that are also having low performance, are you using clover by any chance? Because AFAIK these cards have both uefi and legacy code in the bios. I wonder if it has to do with that.

Good idea except I had Chimera at one point and now am on Clover and had same low results in both...

Good idea except I had Chimera at one point and now am on Clover and had same low results in both...

Well scratch that then... I wonder what it could be. I wonder if the cards that are close to reference are working better or something.

Can you his that are actually getting decent scores with the 9xx cards post your boot.plist+smbios.plist or config.plist?

My results

Wind06.jpg

Last edited:

Here are mine :)

Untitled 4.jpg

Attachments

• ?????? ?????? 2014-11-22 ? 11.46.41.png
    ?????? ?????? 2014-11-22 ? 11.46.41.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 250

First Hack, pretty happy :) doing research on OC, may dabble...

Screen Shot 2014-11-23 at 10.13.27 PM.png

Attachments

• 115248d1416799008-success-spballers-build-ga-z97x-gaming-gt-i7-4790k-nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-sc-i.jpg
    115248d1416799008-success-spballers-build-ga-z97x-gaming-gt-i7-4790k-nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-sc-i.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 209

I guess the 100-ish fps scores must be related to the CPU, since everyone with those scores seems to have a 4790k... Weird though because I get somewhere around that in Windows.

I guess the 100-ish fps scores must be related to the CPU, since everyone with those scores seems to have a 4790k... Weird though because I get somewhere around that in Windows.

Your Mac Type makes a difference too. As a Mac Pro 3,1 I was getting about 20fps less in cinebench. Changing to an iMac 12,1 increased my benchmarks significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back