Contribute
Register

Post OS X Cinebench CPU and Graphics Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Z390 M GAMING | i9 9900K | 32GB | RX 580 Pulse 8GB

2020-03-13 Cinebench 5 (iMac 19,1 – iGPU enabled).png

No overclock. Just using TrulySpinach AMD Power Gadget. When I overclock the scores come down.

View attachment 499294
This is really amazing! I know a little about the tool, but I did't think it could do such wonders...Normal scores for multithread for this CPU should be around 22K, this is even better than OC... and what about temps? I bet they go up.. what kind of cooling do you have?

This is really amazing! I know a little about the tool, but I did't think it could do such wonders...Normal scores for multithread for this CPU should be around 22K, this is even better than OC... and what about temps? I bet they go up.. what kind of cooling do you have?

Stock Wraith cooler. I felt temps on the heat sink by hand and it’s just warm. The Gadget reports 60-70 c during the benches. There is a new kext for the power management by TrulySpinach for the 5000 series.

Stock Wraith cooler. I felt temps on the heat sink by hand and it’s just warm. The Gadget reports 60-70 c during the benches. There is a new kext for the power management by TrulySpinach for the 5000 series.
It'really amazing! good job and thanks for the answer; unfortunately 5000 series aren't yet available in Europe, we'll have to wait a little. I will definitely check the tool.

It'really amazing! good job and thanks for the answer; unfortunately 5000 series aren't yet available in Europe, we'll have to wait a little. I will definitely check the tool.
Here's a 5600X I picked up today. Not nearly as much umphf! But still good single core speed.

5600X RX480 Cinenbench R15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back