Contribute
Register

Post macOS/OS X Geekbench Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, in CPU tuning halt enabler, generated pstates, cstates not checked. Clover showing 4cores, 4 threads, which agrees with what Geekbench is saying. But I don't understand what to do to enable 8 threads instead of 4?
You don't. You have an i5 so there is no hyperthreading.

i7-6700k Overclocked to 4.6Ghz w / iMac 17,1 System def and generated SSDT for power management.

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 6-1.54.44 PM.png

View attachment 234713 Recently built i7700k 16gb ram Gigabyte z270 K3 Motherboard

Excellent!
Did you enable XMP detection in clover configurator (in Boot) and in Bios? Also, there is a new setting for Skylake (and later) in CPU in clover HWPenable, and ART frequency. These along with setting 4600, or slightly higher CPU frequency should bump those scores a bit. 5700+ for single core?

These settings are available in the latest clover configurator.

XMP is set to no in Clover. Do you think these scores are a little on the low side for stock cpu?

No, but they could be higher and these settings are taking advantage of the new technology = performance.

Look at the score above your post on a Skylake i7 6700k. It's around 5900.

My first Hackintosh. Do these numbers look OK, or should I maybe further -if possible at all- improve performance? Thanks a lot!
Hack - geekbench.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back