Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Successfully installed Mojave. Running the latest multi beast. The only things wrong is not seeing the network/WiFi hardware and no audio. I’m using the same MB settings I used with HS. Any ideas what’s up.
See my prophile for my hardware.
Thanks

The only things wrong is not seeing the network/WiFi hardware and no audio.
What network/WiFi hardware ?
Apple removed AirPortAtheros40.kext (found inside IO80211Family.kext, supporting many Atheros Wifi cards) in 10.14.
If you have hardware with the Atheros chip try adding it with v7 from High Sierra - See post #263

For audio see Mojave AppleHDA Audio

Not sure which WiFi I’ve got in there. I built this computer several years ago. Maybe an old TC Link. I’ll have to check it out.

I ran into the same issue. The wifi icon next to the clock wouldn't even show up. I had a Rosewill RNWD-N9003PCE card. I tried a bunch of kexts and clover solves but non worked. I ended up forking over $40 to Amazon for a TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 PCIe. It can almost handle Gigabit wirelessly and it showed up instantly after reboot. Hope that helps

I ran into the same issue. The wifi icon next to the clock wouldn't even show up. I had a Rosewill RNWD-N9003PCE card. I tried a bunch of kexts and clover solves but non worked. I ended up forking over $40 to Amazon for a TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 PCIe. It can almost handle Gigabit wirelessly and it showed up instantly after reboot. Hope that helps
Same here. I ended up upgrading the card. Still no audio. I guess I’ll just have to wait till The new MB comes out.

Picked one of the Archer T6E cards up from Microcenter as a refurb for $25.00, perfect OOB. Could not be easier!

I just got a TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 PCIe for my small form factor Dell 3020 running Mojave. It works for about a minute after boot up and then stops transmitting any data. It shows as connected under the Airport icon in the menu bar. It just stops transmitting data.

I just got a TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 PCIe for my small form factor Dell 3020 running Mojave. It works for about a minute after boot up and then stops transmitting any data. It shows as connected under the Airport icon in the menu bar. It just stops transmitting data.
I'm experiencing this as well. Sometimes it just stops transmitting. I can fix this temporarily by turning wifi off and then on again, but that's not a solid solution. Please keep us posted if you solve this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back