Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Msi Z370 carbon ac
CPU
I5-8600k
Graphics
Msi gtx 1060 gaming x
Hi guys, i have just finished the installation of high sierra 10.13.4 on my coffee lake.
I have encountered two problems that I'm not able to solve:

1- the resolution is locked at 1024 x 768, i'm not able to set 1920x1080:oops:

2- every time i start the bootloader from the usb flashdrive, it took a lot of time (120 seconds minimum), also, when i start high sierra (installed on hdd) it does not always start correctly, 2 times out of 3 comes the symbol of the prohibition and I have to restart the pc.

this means that when I have to start high sierra I have to wait about 5 minutes, i don't know if is fault of the flashdriver:banghead:

thanks to everyone and to those who can help me:)

ps. if you need some additional information I'm ready to answer

for start, post your clover config
have you installed the nvidia web drivers already?
why are you starting the bootloader from the usb flash drive?

for start, post your clover config
have you installed the nvidia web drivers already?
why are you starting the bootloader from the usb flash drive?

The tutorial that i followed finished with the installation of macosx from the flashdrive, the bootloader is on on the flashdrive yet.
i have already installed the nvidia drivers,
What is the clover config? i use unibeast

it is hard to help if you do not know what you are doing. so i guess your best chances are with multibeast

i have already used multibeast as soon as I finished the installation...
Now what can i do?

it is hard to help if you do not know what you are doing. so i guess your best chances are with multibeast

if you can explain me not too implicitly I can understand

if you do not know what clover config is and you did not tell that you have used multibeast then i can not help you, sorry my wizards crystal ball is broken

sorry for the trouble, talk to me as if I understand well, I will not ask you any questions, if you tell me how to do it, I can do it myself.. It is very important for me to be able to use hackintosh... thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back