Contribute
Register

Post install boot from hdd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.
So I got the system booting without the USB drive but I still can't get the internet working. I'm running DPCIManager and it's not even showing up. Do I need to use the exact kext you're using, the 2.0.0? I used a later version but don't know if that really matters. If it does, where can I find it? Do you know exactly what ethernet driver the thinkserver ts140 has? Unless I'm doing something wrong, but I put all my kext files on the desktop and ran kextbeast but nothing. It shows my audio driver but that's about it.

I'm running DPCIManager and it's not even showing up.
If it is not showing in DPCIManager make sure that Ethernet is enabled in the BIOS settings.

If it is not showing in DPCIManager make sure that Ethernet is enabled in the BIOS settings.
Ok, but wouldn't it already be enabled since it was working on Linux and windows I have installed on my other drive?

Ok, but wouldn't it already be enabled since it was working on Linux and windows I have installed on my other drive?
If it works in other operating systems then clearly it is an OS X configuration issue.

If it works in other operating systems then clearly it is an OS X configuration issue.
Kids figured but I've been trying everything I can think of. Install kext files, removing old ones. Looking into the settings, changed the wire out, but nothing. I've never used Mac before so I'm not too familiar with it. If you can think of anything let me know.

zip your /EFI folder and attach it.
Give me a little bit, I'm getting ready for work. If I don't get it tonight I'll do it first thing in the morning

Give me a little bit, I'm getting ready for work.
Take as long as you like, I'm not sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for you to post.

Take as long as you like, I'm not sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for you to post.
Kinda figured that. For some reason the only way I can access it is through clover. When I mounted it the folders don't show up

Attachments

• BOOT.zip
    536.1 KB · Views: 88
  • CLOVER.zip
    3 MB · Views: 93
  • Clover_Install_Log.txt.zip
    780 bytes · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back