Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel C226-C2 lenova thinkserver ts140
CPU
i3 4130 3.4 ghz
Graphics
Hd graphics 4400. 1 vga, 2 dvi.
Hello, so I have installed uefi yosemite with unibeast on my machine. For the life of me I can't figure out how to boot from the ssd by itself. I used multibeast but it was a no go. Any suggestions or a good tutorial anywhere? I've never done this type of stuff before. I'm running a lenova thinkserver ts140. I would appreciate any help.

I'm running a lenova thinkserver ts140

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

There is a link to my Yosemite TS140 build in my signature.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

It's updated

The i3 4130 has HD Graphics 4400.

So since I already have it up and running and used unibeast to install, can I skip to post install and just use clover to get the rest of the files I need to copy? Just follow what you have or do I need to install it just like you did from the beginning? I followed that tutorial before but couldn't finish because I was running snow leopard 10.6.6 and it wouldn't let me make the installation copy of yosemite. So I used unibeast to do it. I have all the files you listed on a separate drive ready to be installed.

Thanks, appreciate it. I'll give it a go when I get home from work. Oh, one more thing. The mouse is lagging pretty bad. Any idea what is causing that? It didn't do it in snow leopard and I imagine they're pretty similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back