Contribute
Register

possible to have 2 USB wireless at a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z390 designare
CPU
i7 9700k
Graphics
ATI 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Portable
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi is it possible to have 2 wireless USB at the same time? what i want to do is.... have access to Internet in one USB wireless adaptor , and in the other USB Wireless Adaptor, connect via screen sharing to other computer, the thing is that i like to record Drums in the Drum Room with a Ibook G4 controlling the Hack in the recording room, [ i do that all the time ] my USB wireless is communicating , via Apple AIRPORT [ the Airport one that came with my internet company, Motorola i guess , gives me a lot of latency ] and i can't access to internet this way , so i want to connect another USB wireless and have in a different USB Port the Internet Signal, Is this Possibe??? thnx
i am using a USB wireless ''Alpha'' Rtl 8187 works really good .

One good quality usb wireless adapter should be able to handle simultaneous data streams - e.g. connect to several devices at once. Either you can connect directly to each other (discover devices) or indirectly via the router, via the router is the better way as its built to handle this situation. If you have a high data load you might want to look at the connections speeds your getting - n on the 5ghz band is the way to send heavy duty data I use Jollysfastvnc and the connection speed with a dual band airport is excellent - sort of between 100mbs and gigabit lan cabling. If your only getting 54mbps I would look at upgrading your connection to either hard wired or change some wireless hardware to get better speeds (and less latency should come with it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back