CPU
i7 7000k
Graphics
1080 ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey,
sorry this may be the wrong place to put this,

but been working on a Hackintosh, I have a GT73VR titan gaming laptop and i just got it to work. Finishing up fixing out all the driver issues and whatnot for it.

for laptop user builds, would this be the correct thread to post successful builds of those?

I want to share it so if anyone else has the same laptop it could be helpful.

Thanks! sorry again if this is the wrong place

Hey,
sorry this may be the wrong place to put this,

but been working on a Hackintosh, I have a GT73VR titan gaming laptop and i just got it to work. Finishing up fixing out all the driver issues and whatnot for it.

for laptop user builds, would this be the correct thread to post successful builds of those?

I want to share it so if anyone else has the same laptop it could be helpful.

Thanks! sorry again if this is the wrong place
you can create a thread in the guide section:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/high-sierra-laptop-guides.193/

And welcome! :)

Thank you! I'm going to finish fine tuning the drivers then post. Appreciate it!
Hi Thimolas, did you post your guide? I have the same laptop and try to install mojave...

Thank you! I'm going to finish fine tuning the drivers then post. Appreciate it!

hello i have the same laptop GT73VR 7RF i can't install any OSX do you have some guide or the EFI setup????

hello i have the same laptop GT73VR 7RF i can't install any OSX do you have some guide or the EFI setup????

Thimolas,
Didi you ever finish the guide I have the same laptop and just got new SSD drives for it and would love to be able to Dual Boot to Mac as well let me know if you have any updates or can help me with installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back