Contribute
Register

**Possible** freezing issues with 10.11.2, Z97X UD5H and 280X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, well color me shocked...I disconnected my second monitor, reboot and I can't get it to hang now... I guess I will just have to suffer with my single 27" for the time being.

Well mine starting freezing again, seemed fine for a while there. GPU appears to be hung rears it's ugly head again. May have to get a 10.11.1 from somewhere.

Well mine starting freezing again, seemed fine for a while there. GPU appears to be hung rears it's ugly head again. May have to get a 10.11.1 from somewhere.

It should still be available from the Apple website.

Mind you 10.11.3 has become available. I *may* give it a try next week (then again I may not :D)

Rob.

I'm on 10.11.3 and haven't noticed any freezing. Have you tried a different FB? I have Inject ATI true in my config.plist and am using Hamachi FB.

Might be worth trying.

Hi, i had the same problem of freezes..As soon as i deleted the "audio driver patch" from the config plist, everything became normal. No more freezes on el cap 10.11.2.
Hope it can help.
Georges.

I'm on 10.11.3 and haven't noticed any freezing. Have you tried a different FB? I have Inject ATI true in my config.plist and am using Hamachi FB.

Might be worth trying.

Never needed to use a different frame buffer, the Sapphire cards until now have been rock solid, which is why I brought them. Also never used nject ATI true in my config.plist.

I've tried the 10.11.2 a few times and had exactly the same freeze and had to roll back, I've downloaded and installed 10.11.3 and so far (an hour) its been trouble free. 10.11.2 wouldn't last an hour before it hung.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back