CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 780
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys, after performing some further testing I have determined what the actual root cause of this issues is. This issue is actually due to the "Rename Partition" option I had added to my org.chameleon.Boot.plist to change the display names in the bootloader. Apparently, versions above 2286 no longer play nice/support using this option regardless if entered in the following formats:

PHP:
    <key>Rename Partition</key>
    <string>"oldName" newName</string>

or

<key>Rename Partition</key>
    <string>hd(x,y) newName</string>
Has this bee removed from Chimera/Chameleon? Is there another way I can achieve renaming my partitions in the bootloader? It does effectively rename the partition but it then prevents the system from booting, cause the bootloop and the corrupt icons as display/described in earlier posts. Please help guys :banghead:

Motherboard
GA H97M-D3H
CPU
i5 4690K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB DDR5
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm seeing the same issue, but I don't have the renaming arguments in my boot .plist. I do however have 3 drives (HFS+, NTFS and EXT4) as well as an Exfat formatted scratch drive. When I get back home I will try to disable the Exfat drive and see if that fixes it. I tried earlier disabling each argument in my old boot .plist, but nothing would make it boot. (other than going back to 2.2.1)

Motherboard
Mac OS X 10.9.3
CPU
Intel Core i5 2500k
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce 560Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Just posting to echo that I'm experiencing the same bug - the Rename Partition function is broken and causes this issue. If I take out the Rename Partition line the issue goes away. Curiously, it's also fixed if I take out Default Partition but leave Rename Partition. Definitely a bug with Chameleon/Chimera - would love if it was fixed!