Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Centris
  3. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Sorry about the title, but I'm stuck on this for so long... and I'm from Brazil, so my English is not the best, anyways...
I have a Positivo Master N130i, I won it(definitely wouldn't buy it), it's not a great computer:
CPU: Intel Celeron 2957U (1.40GHz, 2MB Cache, Dual Core, Arquitetura 64bits); Intel Graphics 4400
I don't know a lot more about it that could be useful, and even though it's really bad, I've been trying without much success to make it work with Sierra, I've been using this tutorial: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/
I can't even get much further than the boot screen, I choose to Boot Mac OS X from USB and it starts loading, but a bunch of thread errors appear really quickly and it goes back to the boot screen. Can you guys give some insight if I'm wasting my time and it's never gonna work?

Sorry about the title, but I'm stuck on this for so long... and I'm from Brazil, so my English is not the best, anyways...
I have a Positivo Master N130i, I won it(definitely wouldn't buy it), it's not a great computer:
CPU: Intel Celeron 2957U (1.40GHz, 2MB Cache, Dual Core, Arquitetura 64bits); Intel Graphics 4400
I don't know a lot more about it that could be useful, and even though it's really bad, I've been trying without much success to make it work with Sierra, I've been using this tutorial: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/
I can't even get much further than the boot screen, I choose to Boot Mac OS X from USB and it starts loading, but a bunch of thread errors appear really quickly and it goes back to the boot screen. Can you guys give some insight if I'm wasting my time and it's never gonna work?

Your Celeron does not have HD4400.
Celeron graphics not supported.

Your Celeron does not have HD4400.
Celeron graphics not supported.
just Sierra? Cause I managed to install the Snow Leopard, but the kexts I'm not being able to find the correct ones! Do you think it could work with any other?

just Sierra? Cause I managed to install the Snow Leopard, but the kexts I'm not being able to find the correct ones! Do you think it could work with any other?

Your graphics device is not supported by any version of macOS/OS X.
You need different hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back