Contribute
Register

PodBeast - a Podcast about our experience at tonymacx86.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
PodBeast_logo.png
Hello everybody! I want to introduce you to our very first podcast that beelzebozo and I put together about hackintoshing, along with some useful information we've put together from tonymacx86.com. We basically give you a brief introduction on how we got started in this hackintosh community. We also discuss some hiccups that we've had along the way when we started out and all the testing that we do to help out and what not.

We go over some of the new features of the new VBulletin site, such as the photo albums, profile comments, friends lists and a couple other things. We also point out Articles and how we are moving to better inform our community with news and the scoops. We briefly touch on OS X Mountain Lion and some of its features. Nothing too crazy as we have all been dabbling in it for a bit now; I know I have. We also know some of you still haven’t jumped onto the newest OS, so we threw out some info on it. We also give a quick rundown of what a Kext is for all of you who are still eluded and haven’t seen Adamsmasher's public service announcement about kexts.

We hope that you give a listen and let us know what you think. If there is some interest in this sort of thing, then we would be more than happy to create some new ones down the road. We would also stick to only a couple of topics so that we can provide you more detailed info.

So from beelzebozo and myself, we want to thank all that listen and we hope that you can take something from it.

Attachments

• Episode I-PodBeast.m4a.zip
    43.9 MB · Views: 220
  • PodBeast_logo.png
    PodBeast_logo.png
    54 KB · Views: 428
  • Episode I-PodBeast.m4a.zip
    43.9 MB · Views: 1,045
Last edited by a moderator:
Will you be taking this to iTunes anytime? Thanks for the content!

Edit:
Yeah can't imagine Apple letting this kind of content on iTunes... :crazy:

Can't wait for the podcast :) I hope you guys will start to support laptops more in the future :)

I'll listen to this on the way to work!

Will this be a regular thing?

It depends. If you guys want more of these, definitely let it be known. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back